- Red school jumper or cardigan
- White Polo shirt
- Charcoal grey school trousers or school shorts (not cycling shorts or leggings)
- School skirt, pinafore or red and white checked school dress
- Grey tights, black or white socks
- School bag (small) or school book bag
- School shoes should be leather or faux leather, no trainers or pumps
- Red sweatshirt
- Red or white polo shirt
- Black shorts, black joggers or black sport tights/leggings
- Old clothes
- Waterproof coat
- Wellingtons/walking boots
- Girls, one-piece swimsuit that is easy to get into.
- Boys swim tight-fitting trunks above the knee, no holiday style long shorts
- Swimming cap for boys and girls with longer hair (usually past chin length).
- Small pencil case that will fit in desk tray with colouring pencils, felt pens and pencils.
- Stud earrings
- Shoulder-length hair or longer must be tied up
- All children’s hairstyles must be appropriate
School uniform can be purchased from most high street stores and supermarkets, there is no requirement to have embossed school logo items. Please ensure all items are clearly labelled.
We have a limited supply of pre-loved uniform available and donations of outgrown uniform are always welcome. Please enquire at the school office.